Antonio Leiva Gordillo, as responsible for antonioleiva.com, has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law of Data Protection (LOPD) and to the LSSI-CE (Law of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Antonio Leiva Gordillo, with NIF: 47225561-Y, informs the User that he is the owner of a file of “Users Of the web and subscribers “registered before the RGPD (General Registry of Data Protection), in which your data are incorporated and are treated in order to provide the requested services and send you information about our company that may be of interest to you.
Antonio Leiva Gordillo has taken all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that he treats, as well as to prevent their loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
Purpose of data collected and consent to treatment
The User is informed, according to the established in article 5 of the LOPD that, through the contact forms, or subscriptions, data are collected that are stored in the file indicated above, with the following purposes:
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available on the Website.
- Referral of advertising commercial communications by related emails about products or services offered by Antonio Leiva Gordillo, as well as by the collaborators or partners with whom it had reached some commercial promotion agreement among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case commercial communications will be made by the Lender and will be products and services related to the Lender sector.
- Perform statistical studies.
The data requested through the Website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all data is not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are fully adjusted to their needs.
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that he / she refers to the lender, exempting the lender from any liability in this regard. The Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The User agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Exercise of arch rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition
The User may direct his communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through the email: email@example.com together with proof valid in law, as a photocopy of D.N.I. Or equivalent, indicating in the subject “Data Protection”.
You can also direct the communication by mail to:
Antonio Leiva Gordillo
Calles Mar del Norte 3
Similarly, the User may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
If you receive the aforementioned emails, you have given your prior authorization, as the provider does not carry out SPAM practices.
File manager and process managers
The person in charge of the file is Antonio Leiva Gordillo.
To provide strictly necessary services for the development of its activity, Antonio Leiva Gordillo uses the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- E-mail marketing provider: Active Campaign LLC, established at 222 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 810, Chicago, Illinois 60606, and listed on Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id= A2zt0000000GnH6AAK
- Tax consultant: Lic Itálica SL, with registered address at C / Francisco Moreno Velázquez, 19 41970 Santiponce (Seville), registered in the Mercantile Register of the province of Seville in Volume 6370, Folio 7, Inscription 1, Sheet SE-113644, with CIF B90303074.
- Web platform: WordPress.org https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- Template Platform for WordPress: Elegant Themes https://www.elegantthemes.com/policy/privacy/
- Payment gateway: Stripe and Paypal, through SedOwl: https://www.sendowl.com/privacy
Antonio Leiva Gordillo offers the User links and service related to the different social networks. So if you are a member of a social network and click on the link, the social network provider can link your profile data with the information of your visit to the web.
You can access at all times the privacy policies of different social networks, as well as configure your profile to ensure your privacy:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Google Plus: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/?hl=en
Acceptance and consent
The User declares that he has been informed of the conditions on the Protection of Personal Data, accepting and consenting through the established opt-in procedure, the treatment of the data by Antonio Leiva Gordillo, in the terms indicated in the present Document, as well as to the international transfer of data that is produced, exclusively due to the location of the facilities of the service providers and data processors.
Antonio Leiva Gordillo reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislative or jurisprudential as well as to practices of the industry. In such cases, the Lender will announce on this page the changes made with reasonable notice to its implementation.