Antonio Leiva Gordillo, has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 03/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
All the necessary technical and organizational measures are taken to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it deals with, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. It is essential that your data is protected, so:
- Only the personal information expressly required is requested.
- Your personal information is not shared with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case of having your express authorization.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
This policy defines the conditions established for the following domains:
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Company name: Antonio Leiva Gordillo
- NIF: 47225561Y
- Registered office in C / Mar del Norte, 3, Portal 7, 1ª, 28821 Coslada (Madrid)
- Social activity: Training in Android app development
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capture of information and its purpose
For the purposes of As foreseen in the regulations, the personal data that you send me through the forms of the web will receive the data processing of “Users of the web and subscribers”.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: your consent, which always requires a prior way to process your personal data for the indicated purposes.
The personal data provided will be kept: Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
The capture of the information will be made through:
- Subscription forms, which are located in different parts of the web, and where the name and email will be requested. The user must confirm their subscription in order to validate their email address. The data provided will be used exclusively to send the Newsletter and keep it updated on news and specific offers, exclusive for subscribers of the web.
The list of subscribers will be managed in Active Campaign.
- Forms of comments, to be able to comment on the posts published on the blog. The user will be able to post comments in the posts that are published. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
- Contact form, for consultations, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
- Sale form:In this case, it is requested the name, last name, ID, email, full address, and Paypal account or bank account. This management is done through Hotmart B.V., a company based in Brouwer 1, 5521 DK, Eersel, The Netherlands, or through SendOwl.
- The payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateway used by the web.
The user has different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in each product or service where contact and payment information will be required such as: Name, surname, ID, email, telephone, full address. Payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateway used by the website.
- Support system: I offer a support service through tickets managed by Helpscout where I only collect the information that the user provides me on the ticket with the sole purpose of answering your question. The data that you provide me through this means will be located in the servers of Freshworks, Inc. that is located in the USA and is attached to the Privacy Shield.
- Cookies, although they do not identify you as a user, serve to perform statistical studies.
- Google Analytics tracking systems, to study user preferences, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information together to better understand who their audience is and what they need. The tracking of our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements.
- Facebook Ads, to attract subscribers and customers, so when generating an ad, you can segment the public by place, demographic data, interests, etc. so the data obtained by this platform would be subject to this policy. Privacy from the moment the user leaves their data to join the newsletter of my community.
The data requested through the web are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of optimal service. In case all the data are not provided, it can not be guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
I will not share, sell, rent your personal information with other parties. I may share certain information with the authorized third party service providers necessary to provide you with some services.
In charge of the treatment
To be able to provide you with services strictly necessary for the development of my activity, I use the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
These providers will only have access to the data strictly necessary to carry out their activity, and they will not be able to use the information for another purpose.
- Email marketing provider: Active Campaign LLC with registered office at 222 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 810, Chicago, Illinois 60606, and which is included in the Privacy Shield list: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnH6AAK
- Tax advice: Lic Itálica SL, with registered office at C / Francisco Moreno Velázquez, 19 41970 Santiponce (Seville), registered in the Mercantile Register of the province of Sevilla in Volume 6370, Folio 7, Inscription 1, Page SE-113644, with CIF B90303074.
- Web platform: Automattic Inc., with address in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc.
- Template Platform for WordPress: Elegant Themes https://www.elegantthemes.com/policy/privacy/
- Capturing Leads: Thrive Leads
- Training Platform: ActiveMember 360
- payment gateway: Stripe and Paypal through SendOwl: https://www.sendowl.com/privacy and Hotmart.
Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, and Opposition
The User may direct their communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by e-mail: email@example.com along with valid proof in law, as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent, indicating in the subject “Data Protection”.
You can also direct the communication by postal mail to the address:
Antonio Leiva Gordillo
C / Mar del Norte, 3, Portal 7, 1A,
28821 Coslada (Madrid)
In the same way, you can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided. Click on the unsubscribe section in the newsletter that I send you.
If you receive the aforementioned emails, it is that you have given your prior authorization, since I do not perform SPAM practices.
Antonio Leiva Gordillo offers the User links and service related to different social networks. So if you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network can link your profile data with the information of your visit to the web.
You can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Google Plus: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/?hl=en
Acceptance and consent
You declare to have been informed of the conditions on Protection of Personal Data, accepting and consenting through the procedure established double opt-in, the processing of data by me, in the terms indicated in this document, as well as to the international transfer of data that occurs, exclusively due to the location of the facilities of the providers of services and those in charge of data processing, such as the use of Active Campaign.
Antonio Leiva Gordillo reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.