Want to learn Kotlin for Android?
Get your guide in PDF to build your first project in 15 minutes, and much more!
I’m an official Kotlin Certified trainer by JetBrains, which means that the quality of my training has been verified by the company that created the language.
Kotlin is the the way to go for App development in Android
- The language created by Jetbrains is powerful, simple and versatile.
- It adapts perfectly to Android development.
- It allows you to avoid many of the obstacles that you will find in Java, thanks to the application of new concepts such as functional programming, lambdas or data classes.
1 out of 4 Apps in the Play Store today already use Kotlin for Android development. They have discovered its power and have started investing in training for their employees.
This means that the demand for Kotlin developers is imminent, and the number of jobs that require Kotlin is growing exponentially.
Info taken from
Hi, I’m Antonio Leiva
Now, I help other developers to become experts in Kotlin for Android through different training modalities.
My goal is to show you how to use Kotlin in an Android environment in record time so that you can improve your productivity, overcome the limitations imposed by Java and stand out as a developer by applying a modern, simple and functional code.
If you have developed Android applications with Java it’s possible that:
- You have found yourself in situations that block you and make you spend too much time to find a solution that is easier with Kotlin.
- You’ve felt frustrated discovering that 90% of your application errors are NullPointerExceptions.
- Or you have seen yourself writing repetitive lines of code that consume your time. I can imagine those hundreds of getters and setters in your data classes.
- In short, you have felt that your creativity has been limited by the limitations of the language itself.
Kotlin is a modern, powerful and safe language that will allow you to overcome these obstacles in the quickest and easiest way you can imagine.
Latest blog entries
Kotlin is here to stay! Companies are adopting it and it is nowadays the fastest growing language in the market. Here I talk about the inception of the language, the current situation of the Kotlin in the market and why you should start learning about it....
Nate Ebel was our guest on Droidkast.LIVE! He’s an Android Engineer at Pixite Apps, speaker in many events and organizer of Droidcon Boston. Probably you know him through his youtube channel, goobar.io His talk was about what Android devs wish they had known when...
Joe Birch was our guest on the last episode! He’s an Android Lead at Buffer, Google Developer Expert for Android, Google Play and Flutter, instructor at caster.io and Public speaker. He’s also a volunteer for Sea Shepherd UK! So we talked about all that during the...