Want to learn Kotlin for Android?
Get your guide in PDF to build your first project in 15 minutes, and much more!
I’m an official Kotlin Certified trainer by JetBrains, which means that the quality of my training has been verified by the company that created the language.
Kotlin is the the way to go for App development in Android
- The language created by Jetbrains is powerful, simple and versatile.
- It adapts perfectly to Android development.
- It allows you to avoid many of the obstacles that you will find in Java, thanks to the application of new concepts such as functional programming, lambdas or data classes.
1 out of 4 Apps in the Play Store today already use Kotlin for Android development. They have discovered its power and have started investing in training for their employees.
This means that the demand for Kotlin developers is imminent, and the number of jobs that require Kotlin is growing exponentially.
Info taken from
Hi, I’m Antonio Leiva
Now, I help other developers to become experts in Kotlin for Android through different training modalities.
My goal is to show you how to use Kotlin in an Android environment in record time so that you can improve your productivity, overcome the limitations imposed by Java and stand out as a developer by applying a modern, simple and functional code.
If you have developed Android applications with Java it’s possible that:
- You have found yourself in situations that block you and make you spend too much time to find a solution that is easier with Kotlin.
- You’ve felt frustrated discovering that 90% of your application errors are NullPointerExceptions.
- Or you have seen yourself writing repetitive lines of code that consume your time. I can imagine those hundreds of getters and setters in your data classes.
- In short, you have felt that your creativity has been limited by the limitations of the language itself.
Kotlin is a modern, powerful and safe language that will allow you to overcome these obstacles in the quickest and easiest way you can imagine.
Latest blog entries
Coroutines are one of the most exciting features in Kotlin. With them, you can simplify the work of asynchronous tasks in an impressive way, and make the code much more readable and easy to understand. With coroutines, you can write asynchronous code, which was...
Huyen came to tell us how she became a software developer, her experience becoming an Android developer, a speaker. She also told us about some of her hobbies Her talk was about the new features inside ConstraintLayout 2.0, with a special focus on MotionLayout. We...
I had the honor to have Fernando Cejas as my first guest for Droidkast.LIVE. We talked about almost two hours about lots of things, related to his life, how to balance work and life, interview processes, sharing with the community, new technologies... 1. The video You...