The cookies are a way to collect personal information indirectly, so complying with art. 22.2 of the Law on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, I will tell you what are the third party cookies that will be downloaded in your browser, the duration of them and the purpose of each of them.
To avoid downloading cookies you can block them by configuring your browser, thus preventing them from being stored on your hard drive. But you must know to eliminate cookies, part of the website will not work or the quality of it may be affected.
If you continue browsing, it is considered that you accept its use.
This policy defines the conditions established for the following domains:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the visited website and are used to record certain interactions of the navigation on a website by storing data that can be updated and recovered. These files are stored on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember the user’s preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which Web page you accessed, or if you have used an advertising “banner” to arrive.
The cookies on this website help:
- Make it work properly
- Save time by not having to log in every time you access the web
- Remember your settings
- Allow you to watch videos
- Improve the speed and security of the web
- Power to share the content of the web on social networks
- Continuously improve the website
- Show ads based on your browsing habits on the website.
- Collect personally identifiable information without your express permission
- Collect sensitive information without your express permission
- Share personal identification data with third parties.
What use do we give to different types of cookies?
Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
Persistent: cookiesThese cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters every time you visit the website.
Own: cookiesThey are cookies created by this website and can only read the site itself. For example: technical cookies for loading images, cookies for customizing web parameters, traffic analysis cookies, etc.
Third-party: cookiesThese are cookies created by third parties and used for different services (eg Website analysis or advertising)
According to their purpose:
Technical: cookiesTechnical cookies are essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services offered. For example, those that serve for the maintenance of the session, the management of response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
Personalization: cookiesThese cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the Web page, for example, to define the language, regional configuration or browser type.
Analytical: Analytical cookiescookies are those used by our website, to develop navigation profiles and to know the preferences of users of the same in order to improve the supply of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most widely accepted product, etc.
Advertising: Advertising cookiescookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example the frequency of access, the edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying access and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of their profile.
Third-party cookies used on this website
This website includes features provided by third parties that install their own cookies.
It is important that you know that they are provisional cookies that are not always possible to inform and that only have purposes of study and evaluation. Under no circumstances will cookies be used that compromise your privacy.
The most stable third-party cookies used by antonioleiva.com on this website are:
- Name: __ut__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
- Default duration: 2 years from configuration or update.
- Purpose and domain: Google Analytics allows you to analyze web traffic and obtain navigation statistics. More information.
- WordPress, is the platform where you are staying (your website), and is owned by the American company Automattic, Inc. For this purpose, the cookies used by the platform will never be under the control or management of the person responsible for the website.
- Name: Cookie: __qca
- Default duration:2 years from configuration or update.
- Purpose and domain: WordPress allows you to analyze web traffic and all its users inevitably install a statistics cookie that tracks and stores your IP in a US company (Automaticc) through a third party (Quantcast) yours is a cookie usually associated with Quantcast, They provide the ranking of websites, and the data they collect is also used for the segmentation of the audience.
- Affiliation services platform (Install browser cookies to follow up the sales originated in this web): Hotmart.
- Name: Active Campaign
- Default duration:: 2 años a partir de la configuración
- Purpose and domain: It’s a subscritpion generator More informmation
- Social network cookies, which can be stored on your computer, for example, when you use the share button on this website in a social network. The companies that generate these cookies have their own cookies policies:
Where can I get more information?
If you want to have a greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you wish to allow.
The cookies policy has been updated for the last time on 09/18/2020